My Energy Rating produces up to date energy performance certificates (EPCs) which are required when selling or renting your property. 
Contact us for more details or to book one of our energy assessors to visit your home.
Qualified and accredited Retrofit Assessors can complete full Retrofit Assessment Reports

A Retrofit Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the assessment of dwellings as well as the subsequent specification, monitoring, and evaluation of energy efficiency measures, in accordance with PAS 2035.

My Energy Rating can assess whether your home will be suitable for an Air Source Heat Pump and provide heat loss calculation services to homeowners and installation companies.